Are you always missing great design to inspire you work on your upcoming party? You can always throw a cheerful and momentous party, but there is one great idea that become everyone’s go-to now. “Really? What is it?” yes, you didn’t hear it wrong. At first, you may think this following idea might be a little too much out-of-bound, let’s take a look at this, and I bet it will make up your mind.
As always, today’s template has a couple of different style to help you pick one. Wait, I almost forgot to mention it, today’s design was so named as Colorful themed birthday invitation card. Why it’s so called as Colorful themed card? The reason is solely because of the cute and colorful decoration that this template had. The entire card was decorated with hand drawn graphics, such as Confetti, Bunting flags, balloons, etc. So, despite its unique looks, it also has great color to lure your guests to see your invitation and can’t hold back onto.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.
- Our template was made in 5×7 format, so you need to match it with your printing paper.
- What’s the best printing paper? Each papers have their own pros and cons.
- TBH, I’d choose card-stock paper, as I’ve been using it for a long time, and the quality? Undoubtedly the best all-rounder paper on the market, but you have to sacrifice something for that, because it’s a bit pricey than the other ones.