Throwing a perfect party for our loved ones may seem a little bit tricky if it’s your first time facing it. Absolutely. That’s normal and I did experience some even worst, like hosting my first son’s birthday away from home and both of us were still adapting with the new surroundings. However, there must be a way to withstand from bad situations. Today, I’ll help you resilient with clever and awe-inspiring party invitation ideas. Let’s begin the fun class by having a look at this invitation ideas.
This is what I meant above, a beautifully made collection for those who loves Bohemian or Boho Chic. It can be used for wedding, birthday and even for baby shower party. As we can see, each cards have unique presentation, firstly, the stunning geometric pattern (or text frame), this frame has also a charming point, which is gold texture to make it looks even better and could attract more attention.
Besides that, (since it’s Cactus Watercolor), on each card you will get the gorgeous, exotic Cactus or Succulent Plants graphics. There are 8+ designs, freely choose your favorite design and be ready to impress your guests with your elegant taste.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.
What should I do once the download is finished?
Once everything is done, you can prepare all the “Printing” material, like Printing Paper, Ink, Scissor, and so on. I usually use Card-stock paper, it may seem a little bit expensive than the other ones, but those paper are great and really worth the price.
Leave a Reply