Hi, everyone! How’s your day going? Hope you had a great day and stay awesome, right! Okay, today I got another special design for you, and it was made as an example of Birthday invitation cards. Hope you like it J
Designing the invitations
These templates were called as Romantic Gardenia invitation cards. It has 6 different styles, so you can choose which one you’re going to use. Besides that, our template features magnificent Gardenia, paired with beautiful foliage, alongside unique geometric Text-Frame and pristine white marble background.
For instance, if you really love being outdoor and you don’t need to spend a ton of money to have a good time, then you can try to arrange a joyful party at your backyard. It sounds simple, right? What would be the next step? Well, you’ll need to make a list based on the “theme”, for this case:
- Fuel for grill (propane tank or charcoal)
- Skewers & Aluminum Foil
- Reusable dinnerware
- Lightweight platters for transporting food
- Prepare the food ingredient
- Cooler or ice bucket
If you’ve learned our guides above, move to another crucial part. Yeah, that’s right! Do you have any idea about your invitation and how it will look like? If you want some inspiration, you can browse various types of invitation card design on our site, choose and match them with your own personal preference.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word or our Online Invitation Maker, then you can open the file and start the editing session.
- Print the final version on 5×7 paper. My best recommendation would be Cardstock paper and you will know the reason once you see it in real life.
Leave a Reply