Say it louder everyone! Spring is coming!!! Spring is coming!!! And there is no good time better than this spring to host your event for your loved ones. Here, discovers the fabulous idea to have, to make your event in this blossoming season even more special.
The springtime always has me captivated by its beautiful flowers and good scents. To celebrate this beautiful season, I wanted to elaborate my design with some element that is clearly describing what do people’s think for spring. I’ve recently made a couple of template designs, there are seven of them, to be exact.
You will be pleased by the overall look of this collection. Each of them had beautiful picture of blossoming flower in spring. Beautifully hand drawn with medium filbert brush and soft color palette. I don’t know why I love everything in soft and blush palette, and you might already notice it in my designs. Anyway, this template is great for any occasion, not only for birthday/baby shower, but it also great for your sacred day, Wedding.
Which one is your favorite guys? Me? My personal favorite was in the cover image of this article. It has classy, rectangle text box, and I thought it was so compact to be fitted in with important party details.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.