Birthday mean celebration on a full fling with friends and colleagues. With God’s blessing and love, and doubling your happiness, let’s invite your loved ones to come at your party and wish you warm wishes with our invitation card templates. Birthday party won’t be great without great preparation, like thinking on how your party will be displayed in your party stationery.
Hey girls and moms, if you are desperately looking for unique and cute ideas to be used as your party invitation card, you can take this into your list.
Celebrate your kid or sibling’s birthday with this fabulous “Sweet Treat” birthday party. Take this chance to use it as your party concept. The party will be so “sweet”. What’s better than one dessert? A whole bunch of desserts! Serve your guests with yummy desert and Instagram-able look.
This new trend is inspired many people around the world, especially for mommies. The secret here lies in the party supplies. This 11+ Sweet Treats Birthday invitation card is a great start for you. There are many delicious sweet desert in here. I turned it into cute and yet so yummy looking graphics. From macaroons to glazed donut that will make everyone drooling instantly.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as and locate the destination folder
- After that, you can either tap your “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- Print the template on any printing paper you like. The best one is cardstock paper.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Check the file and you can open the file with either of these apps, Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Ms. Paint/Paint3d (Win 10).