Speaking of the truth that lies beneath various Disney’s Princesses, it can go too creepy and fancy, it depends on what people do think and describe it. Anyway, what is your favorite princess from Disney? Is her living her dreamy life under the sea? Ariel The Little Mermaid? It’s just a coincidence or what? Because I have made a couple template design with her and friends in it. Do you want to see it?
Seeing this will make you missing your childhood, moms. She was very successful for making us feel and dream to have a stunning Castle that lies underneath the ocean.
Good invitation card is able to captivate with its matching detail to the actual event. In this case, it’s easy to tell why I designed these eight, with gorgeous Under the sea’s creatures. From background, to the adorable Ariel, Sebastian and Flounder. The delicate render of lives under the sea is so captivating for me, hence the fact I made it to adorn the base or background layer.
The indirect impact that this collection had could be noticed as soon as you had seen it. You might be thinking that this design does look so beautiful on its own way, if you say that, then I’d say thank you and appreciate that. Actually, this design was requested by one of my friend, I’ve made 8 different kinds of template design, and one of them is this one.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one).