How to throw a totally Crood kids’ birthday party?
The answer is here, moms! You won’t be getting any closer to the Crood if you don’t include a matching birthday invitation that is clearly depicting almost every aspect or element in your party.
Making my own invitation card? How in the world can I do that? You probably never heard this out before, that there is an easy way to create a perfect Crood birthday invitation in minutes. See below,
You can freely use this as long as it’s for your own personal use. Download and Customize it for free! The fun activity might be getting better by sending this invitation, with some sort of instruction on what the guests should wear for the party, or maybe some funny items to double the fun.
Actually, it’s a simply-made invitation card, with awesome picture of The Croods’ characters in each templates. So, you clearly have the freedom to freely customize the text with bright and attractive colors, sizes and so on, as it can fits most of your party details.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
How to open the file
We recommend you to use a simple app for editing photos like MS Paint if you’re using Windows, or use Preview or Paintbrush if you are Mac user. In here, you match your font color with the theme, and how does it work? Here they are:
- Open the template in Paint.
- Find the little eye dropper tool, it’s located next to the eraser tool on the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Select it and click which part of the image you want to pick the color for, and your chosen color will be selected as the Color 1 swatch.
- Now you can add text on your image and the text color will be matched with these floral frame template.