One of the newest film from Disney is Raya and the Last Dragon, which travels us too an exquisitely beautiful place in Southeast Asia. They have successfully conquered the market with its beautifully adapted storylines and characters, which this led to another opportunity for us, as a parent who wants to celebrate our previous kids with this beautiful-gem-like film.
People loved doing outdoor activities, and this new trend unlock an endless possibility for party games, activities and so on. This Raya and the Last Dragon could be the key role for bring the Summer with full fling of excitement from the fans. Here, you can discover, probably, the most unique birthday invitation with Raya and her dragon friends, Sisu.
How to Insert Text
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.
- To change the Font-style/size, it’s displayed on top/Ribbon Menu, by default it was set using Calibri Font, click that > and scroll the list to find your favorite font-style. For the font-size, it goes the same as previous steps.
This extra-ordinary concept came from my hard work and it wasn’t going smoothly as I’ve already expected. Nonetheless, I did have an instantly pay off, thanks to the charming Chalkboard that I came up at the end. This collection also came up with gorgeous greenery and trailing trees/vines, dividing the layout into two main part. The gorgeous Raya and Sisu have been joining the fun, adorning each templates with their unique details.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.