After watching one of the most recent Disney film with your kids, what things come to your mind? Yep! Most of us might think we’re somehow attached to it, wondering like why this computer-animated film can be so related to us and so on. This kind of things were common as the film is mean to be made like these, and believe it or not, I think Encanto was successfully doing it. Perfecto!
With that being mentioned above, let’s just talk about it then. Yep! That’s right mommy! You’d see the free-spirited girl named Mirabel Madrigal and her siblings such as Isabela and Luisa, in this joyful, Encanto birthday invitations.
I started to forget how everything begins here, but I was glad that I still have family and friends who is always trying to do their best to cheer me up. I hope this free invitation template can somehow make your day eve better, mom! You can personalize this at ease. With a beautiful picture of where the Encanto story begins, a front view of Mirabel’s house. There is also a place called Text-box/frame which is a great way to display and highlight your party details, surrounded by Encanto’s characters.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.
- To change the Font-style/size, it’s displayed on top/Ribbon Menu, by default it was set using Calibri Font, click that > and scroll the list to find your favorite font-style. For the font-size, it goes the same as previous steps.
What are the names of the fonts you used ?