For those who missed the last Halloween, you don’t have to be hen-hearted for that. This year, you could have it and I’m sure you can even make it better. For some reason, I think everyone’s here has already knew it that Pirate outfit is one of the most used outfit for Halloween, meanwhile, Mummy and other Scary-looking creature topped the list of Best Halloween Character to pick.
Are you keen on throwing birthday party for your child with Pirate as the theme? If you also want to keep the cost down as much as possible, try this one and you will not be disappointed at all.
My little boy was the reason behinds the making of this collection. Thus, I made it to look as much fun as possible. The template has unique Cartoon inspired drawing, like Pirate wearing Tricorne Hat, The famous skull pirate flag, Treasure Chest, Ship’s Wheel and last but not least, all of those cute stuffs were placed on top of layer which was inspired by Papyrus Scroll or Treasure Map.
How to Download
- Fist thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).
Leave a Reply