The invitation is the first piece of your party puzzle and sets the theme for the event. I designed mine on Photoshop using sort of books as my inspiration. Those books are owned by my six-year-old girl. The book gives me goosebumps as soon as I read it, it gives me a fantastic joy that landed me into the sea of imagination.
This 10+ Cute Kids Birthday invitation templates are the prove of what I successfully learned quite well (Perhaps) :D. If you want to design your own as I did, there are hundreds of design that we offer for free and as you can see, this is one of my favorite recommendation for you, see below.
Fully personalized invitation template with cute drawing that surely kids love it at first sight! Thanks to its unique “layout” that this template offers to you. For example, colorful confetti helped me to fill the remaining spaces left and I think it’s quite effective, since it’s gotten along with the other elements such as, Birthday Gift Boxes, Gold glitter Balloons, Magic Wand and so on.
Actually, there are hundreds upon hundreds collection in our site, make sure you check them out, guys. From birthday invitation cards, to momentous party like first birthday party of your baby. This is legit, and you don’t need to spend another cash to keep it as yours. For DIY lovers out there, you probably will be very happy to hear that, any template in our site has already support all DIY-Lover!
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.