This invitation card is the perfect combination of Today’s style, which is portrayed the classy looks finish through its Minimalist decorations. On the other “side”, we’ve gorgeous set of Eucalyptus leaves in watercolor style. What is watercolor design? this is a type of painting that focuses on delivering the message and beauty through its warm and soft color. (See below)
Actually, I did spend a lots of time working for these one. But when I saw the result, it impressed me a lot. This design was inspired from “Tropical” vibe, which is perfect for current weather though. The entire card has been decorated with bunch of “Green Leaves” (Eucalyptus leaves).
In overall, this kind of invitation card is perfect solution for the newer generation like us, when we’re celebrating our special day, with pretty much every aspects needs to be special, like our party invitation card as well.
How to Download?
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
How to Edit/customize
- To add new text box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box, or you can draw your own box.
- As you can see, there are a couple of pre-existing text, delete it, then type your text.
- To finish it, click anywhere, except the “document”.
How to Print
- Find some information related to Printing Material (E.g. Printing Paper), because there are many of them, so you can match it with your current budget.
- If you want to spend more for the Quality, then go pick the Card-stock paper. It’s completely one of the best paper out there, having premium finish and so forth.
Leave a Reply