Hello, everyone who is reading this wherever you are; this week your eyes will be pleased with bunch of invitation card design with more “elegant” and “modern” approach. This is suitable for the demand of 2021-2022’s events.
Before we take a look what we offer to you in today’s design, I’m going to tell you that this design is inspired by one of previous designs. Those specific design was requested by one of my friend and she later showed me a good reaction toward the design, and yeah, you are going to see it by now.
Each card came with beautiful portrait of watercolor painting. Brush style painting, so if you print it on a cardstock paper, I promise you’re going to it looks like a legit painting with some kind of gold sprinkles on the geometric patterns surfaces. This collection is definitely good to try, considering what’s in the latest trends (2021-2022).
To add a little bit of variety to the original design, I decided to include a couple of other things like, Gold frame, Canvas style background, etc. If you think it’s a bit unnecessary to have that in the card, you can opt out those elements I mentioned before by doing your own personal customization to the card. It won’t make you stress at all; I promise! Even you are able to customize the template with a basic apps like Microsoft Word and Paint.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.