Simple Save the Dates
Calling all minimalist brides, this is the save the date for you! Beautifully crafted piece of designs here are now ready for you. Get them for free now! This customizable save the date was inspired by what people is in to these days. Have you got any idea of it? If you haven’t, the answer is Greenery, and I’m sure you know why everyone is loving it. See below to find.
Greenery in our living environment is beneficial for more than just our health and well-being. In term of graphic design itself, most people and designers show massive interest on this one, redefining the beauty of nature is one of the reason. As we can see, this invitation template highlights it in aesthetic presentation.
It showcases your upcoming special day, from wedding to birthday event for your loved ones. In this case, we both are agreed to use it as example of Save the date party stationery. It’s effortlessly beautiful. We love this save the date for the way of its simplicity, like the gorgeous watercolor style Eucalyptus, minimalist text frame and last but not least, the green shapes. The more you see, the more obvious reason you’re going to get that’s telling you if this template is great.
“Which apps do I need to use?” You can use either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word. So, if you already had installed any of those apps, you can begin the editing process as soon as the download process has finished.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
Leave a Reply