For me, what makes invitation card good is it’s able to deliver your message and resemble how your party will look like. Today, we’ve gathered some inspirations and useful tips that are totally do-able to get your gears turning. Pick your favorite template and insert your own personal touch on it!
It will be easier for you to captivate your guests and win their heart as assurance that they will come at your party. Aside from that, this stunning invitation templates also works great as a little hint of what it’s in your party. Now it’s time to see it. Here they are,
If your little one has a birthday coming up and you need help coming up with the perfect invitation, check out these themed kids’ birthday invitation for every type of party! Overall design was inspired by adorable pink color. You can tell that by seeing how each graphic elements in this card looks, from adorable pink frame for your baby photo – to yummy slice of birthday cake with glazed pink icing.
There are eight different kind of templates here, it’s solely made for you DIY lovers, so that you can do all the job at home. Really? Yup. Everything here has already come in printable and editable format, which means you can edit this with your laptop and even smartphone.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).