Micro weddings are popular these days for a variety of reasons, so it’s no surprise if you’ve opted to go small. However, cutting back on your party list doesn’t mean you have to abandon the traditions. In fact, the reality is quite contrasting from what we see! A micro wedding allows you to engage on very special things that will make the day unforgettable while staying within a budget or simply having a relatively intimate event. It all begins with the invitations!
Read on for the best invitations for micro weddings.
With a smaller guest list, you’ll potentially have more budget available to higher end and more personalized invites. Whether you’re craving a luxe letterpress invite or contemplating something more unexpected, we’ve got you covered!
Basically, this design roots on the Nature and combine it with Modern art, and it’s widely popular for being used in Boho/Bohemian Style. Therefore, you will get a natural backdrop that offers stunning presentation, such as clean white canvas-like Background, Greenery Pampas Grass and last but not least, edgy metallic gold frame design. Those are great decorative elements already, along with a few text will be seating on top, (Please see the preview image).
Don’t leave this site yet, because there are a few instructions down below, to help you download our template, how to use it as well as how to print it.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.