For a spring, summer or fall wedding, you’ll want a rustic, yet elegant invitation and this collection? It will go beyond your expectation, as it offers stunning touch of gold interspersed with rich green eucalyptus leaves. There are a host of reasons to let your guests know that your wedding is set to be a smaller affair. And this card spells it out—it’s a micro wedding!
This foil-pressed styled invitation, with everything you can expect from 2022’s trending elements. It is a lovely choice for anybody planning a fall wedding (or any wedding, really!). The golden eucalyptus gives a delicate and detailed touch of modern feels.
Their minimalist style is more akin to abstract art than anything else, and it contains an infinity symbol to signify the concept of eternal love. Use a black and white color scheme for a traditional minimalist style, or go for a colored invite in purple or teal.
Besides that, there are enough empty spaces for lettering, which is very helpful for you, as you don’t have to try to crumble all of your text in such tiny spaces.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.