Carnations can play a huge part in any celebrations. Their beauty, texture and elegance are just eternally stunning. This flower has been circulating around for quite a while, from bouquet to awe-inspiring flower wreath for the brides, yet everyone still wants something more with this simple bloom. There are some parts in wedding and birthday events that can fit this bloom effortlessly, and it is party stationery.
Actually, I have made a couple prior to this blog and I think now it’s perfect time to unleash their unreal beauty and hope you’re going to love it as much as I do.
The design elements like floral motifs, pastel color palettes, and watercolors are just some of the most popular spring birthday invitation details. We have been sharing our favorite template designs to help you create an elaborated invitation card in a couple of minutes. It’s like just snapping your fingers and it’s done!
The best part of this collection is the exquisite lily in delicate pastel tone and watercolor finished. To make it looks even better, I decided to elaborate the design with matching pastel themed watercolor background, edgy text box design and modern geometric patterns or lines.
You can browse another template here, from beautiful wedding suites to aesthetic baby shower invitation that shock your Instagram, thanks to its astonishing details. Anyway, you can check and download them for free. To download your favorite templates, you only need a few steps as written below,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.
Leave a Reply