Why do we rely so much on someone else’s thought?
You, yourself are the only person that you can and ought to rely on. You may have some parts in your life that needs some supports from others, but you also have to ask yourself “do I have to depend on myself more?”. That question can be the biggest thing that moves your heart and lead you to the right path of life. Long story short, don’t be bothered by everyone’s opinion, as it’s your party, you have the right to opt in and out things, especially when choosing and designing your party invitation card.
This bold and fancy color trend actually may have started a few years ago, but everyone still finds it attractive and feature it at their party. The pastel tones may be more muted nowadays, but it’s clear that the other elements such as the flower decorations as well as the contrast from “rectangle white box”, it does make it looks so much better. There are 7+ templates, all of them are editable, since it comes in JPG file and I think it’s the most versatile format when it comes to format for images.
You can do pretty much all the stuff at home. You can use your own laptop (since you only need either Ms. Word or Photoshop to be able to personalize it) and printer device to print the final draft. In this template, I’ve added bunch of flowers in stunning watercolor painting style. For example, I got this inspiration from Pinterest, then I started to make my own version based on that, such as Roses, Hawaiian Hibiscus, Magnolia, Lily, etc.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.