When your budget won’t allow you to urge your creativity to help you setting up delightful party, you can opt out a few things which you think it’s quite unnecessary to have that in your party. Any maybe you can turn your head on DIY stuff, it’s proven to be useful to help you maintain your budget in quite reasonable circumstance. Here in our site, as you might already knew it, you can discover beautiful invitation templates for your wedding, like these ones,
11+ Modern flat flower wedding and birthday invitation templates. The template has really and really beautiful design with surprisingly good contrast between each elements. It looks so beautiful and instead of making it with usual type of rustic element, I decided to go with different path.
The pale pink colored background was helping the overall elements such as, text box and floral painting made by me, and assembled it in such great presentation and harmony. I’m confidence to say that I’d swear that everyone (guest) will be very happy and captivated just by seeing it.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it would be Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.