Shifting our idea into more relatively general could lead you into something that much easier to deal with for your party. But none of those are easy enough, especially when we focus on the impact of using great invitation card. “What if I wasn’t good enough? To help you solve your problem with party stationery, we have this for you,
By using this you could have your party stationery matched with what you would have in your Summer or Garden inspired party. This collection emphasized both luxury and minimalist concept. Since the template itself was more into Minimalist, I think it’s necessary for me to add another element to the card to add a little bit luxury element to the card.
The luxury elements have been quite successfully represented through the stunning text box design, with Metallic Gold Finished frame. The rest would be the element that fill the “Minimalist” concept. Yep! As we can see, there are greenery foliage here, one of them is aesthetic eucalyptus leaves. Besides that, you do also get unique background design with the same eucalyptus drawing but in silhouette.
What should I do to get and able to use this template?
First of all, please take a look at our beginner’s guides down below, it’s going to tell you, how to download & how to use our templates correctly. To be able to use our templates, you are going to need, at least, Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
- How to edit the template
- Open the file, Right-click the file > Open or Open with Ms. Word.
- To add text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text.
- To add new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box.
- Additional info
- Use cardstock paper for your invitations card, it has various types of colors, thicknesses and textures.
- Choose the thicker one, because this paper is not easy to crease and tatter
- The standard print sizes of wedding, birthday and baby shower invitation is 5x7inches, but you customize your size into 6×6 or even 7×5 inches.
Leave a Reply