Check out these fun ideas to pour your creativity with adorable invitation templates which we provide it for free. There is nothing you couldn’t do if you have stuck your mind into something. It will help you to not give up when something got hard. Anyway, let’s create your first invitation card by using this as the inspiration.
You may get a little worry on what should you do to adorn your kid’s birthday, especially the party stationery. This 11+ Birthday animals weren’t just looking cute, thanks to its cute elements, but this template also had a great feature to have. There is a picture frame, or it’s place where you can insert your kid or baby’s picture.
Actually, I’ve been working on this one for almost entire week, just to make it right and also has decent quality. First thing first, I decided to draw a few sketches, such as cute animals in baby rendition. And this will help decorate your baby or kid’s photo and it is great attraction your guests if the cute baby animals combined with your baby’s cute smile. How cute is that? I can’t imagine how they feel when they had received it from you. By the way, the card also has a few other’s elements, such as Balloons, Bunting Flags, Balloons.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Ms. Word
- Open the file first. Firstly, open Microsoft Word 2007 or later version, then go to Insert > Picture.
- After that, go to Insert once more, then click “Text Box” > Simple Text Box.
- Now you are able to write your own text and also able to move elsewhere.
Leave a Reply