The sweet seventeenth birthday, a new chapter for your life – and surely the perfect time to gather your friends and family at one place and have a great chit-chat and munching sweet treats. Setting up any party is not that hard, by the way. These days, you have pretty much the ability to find creative ways to help you set the party. Party goes from planning to decorating your party.
At the beginning stage, you need to point out how your party is going to look like, as well as finding a good design to decorate your invitation card, it must have something special considered it’s your very best sweet 17th birthday. This following design might be matching with your own personal preference and sure you can use it whatever you want.
Let’s talk about “what do we offer in this beautiful hand painted watercolor themed card?”, Actually, this template was inspired by one of great artist which I saw it on magazine. Thus, I made this seven beautiful card with gorgeous watercolor painting and sprinkled with stars.
Don’t forget to read the instruction on how to download and things what you need to do.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.