Enhancing a wedding ceremony can be done through a lot of things. From party décor, to what you serve at the party. Placing a beautiful garland, bouquets and backdrop also elevate the excitement toward your party, but have you ever thought on, maybe, having an aesthetic invitation card?
Creating a modern and creative party theme isn’t that hard. Lean into the colors of gold, green, coral, black and white, and try to keep your party decorations or invitation card away from anything that is clearly opposite from that. Look at these sample of modern invitation card designs,
Instead of using glitter, gold, pattern, this invites were inspired from classy “white marble” background. Yup, you don’t get it wrong. I was so stunned and decided to make design, and placed it on top of the Marble background. In addition, Silhouette of Flowers are the final touch of this card, making marble, and slate textures accentuated the modern feel and aesthetic value.
How it works
Downloading the template
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- Left-click your favorite template, then right-click it.
- Tell me which one is your favorite design (Oops, it’s joke :D).
How it Works
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box in Ms. Word or Text tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Text box: Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Text tool: Go to the tool panel (Left ribbon) > click “I” > then click it anywhere, where you want the file to be placed.