Black and Gold Floral Wedding Ideas
Has anyone ever used them? Definitely, someone has done that and the result was so unrealistically beautiful. Instead of just using subtle-pastel tones, why don’t bring other tones, like the Black and Gold for Fall or Winter event?
Enjoy the elegant ideas below, if you want to rock an awe-inspiring colors for your beautiful nuptial, birthday celebration or even bridal shower.
Everyone is dreaming to have both Elegant and Modern style to the party, and picking this Elegant Black and Gold Wedding Suite is great answer for your thoughts. The glamour of this black and gold card will be shining brightly, it has gorgeous Gold Floral Frame. There are six styles for you, and you can also have the right to keep it for your future events.
To keep everything in both elegant and mesmerizing, I decided to also use great typefaces or font styles. Those fonts have been included to the download package, so you don’t have to find it on Internet. Script typography is definitely great for this occasion, and at the bottom, I used a pretty much simpler, Sans Sheriff to give classy Bold and Vintage vibes.
How it works
- Downloading the template
- Tell me which one is your favorite design (Oops, it’s joke :D).
- Left-click your favorite template, then right-click it.
- Select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
- How it Works
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box in Ms. Word or Text tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Text box: Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Text tool: Go to the tool panel (Left ribbon) > click “I” > then click it anywhere, where you want the file to be placed.