With a number of spin-offs have been made, including the latest of them in Tom & Jerry: The Movie which is aired on February this year, it’s clear that they are still well known to everyone. If this kind of your things, like keeping your eyes to this as your kid’s birthday party theme, then celebrate it with more fun by using one of these!
This bright-colored design will show how lovely the party is going to be. Not only displaying bunch of Tom & Jerry’s graphics, but it also a big win for those of you who might not be familiar with editing before. Yep! All of these are easy-to-customize, which means your only job is writing down your party information and eventually get surrounded by the lovely Tom & Jerry.
I classified this collection into 3-sections, which is the first one would be the place to display your kid or baby’s photo. Yeah! It will get along with the bright yellow background that lies underneath it, alongside its own cute white and red border. Meanwhile, the last two would be the divider (Join us to celebrate) and place to accommodate your party details (It came up in lovely sky blue).
Tom & Jerry Party Activities and Games
- Pinata: A fun activity at any party is a party and this is especially true with the dynamic-duo of Tom and Jerry.
- Charades: Of course, one of the activities that your child’s party guests would love, are a couple of Tom and Jerry cartoons to sit and enjoy while they are having something yummy to eat.
- Coloring Pages: It’s pretty obvious that you need to feature this at your party. You can get it on Internet and print it, get a big table with boxes of crayons and let them pour their creativity.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.).