A fun way of staying on theme with PJ Mask is to invite the guests come with a matching superhero and PJ mask characters in it. If you want to prepare a superhero slumber party, then it would be a nice offerings to them. With our colorful, red, blue and green PJ Masks’ birthday invitations, you’ll certainly feel like no one could styled the event as good as you do.
Okay, let’s see how great our latest PJ Mask birthday invitation is, and talk about some options that you could opt in.
This lovely collection is perfect for either typical afternoon-party at the backyard of your house, or slumber party if the kids are old enough, and it might be the way to go. So, the lovely colorful chalkboard design can be personalized to match your situation. Here, I even made it as a Drive by birthday invitations.
The adorable polka-dots pattern and chalkboard background adorned the layout quite well, alongside the cute little Red, Blue and Green superheroes! Catboy, Owlette and Gecko.
Besides everything I have talked to this paragraph, I want to tell you that you could add more details to the invite by adding PJ Mask’s famous sayings/lines:
- It’s time to be a hero!
- Into the night to save the day!
- ‘Cuz bedtime is the right time to fight crime!
Pick one out of those lines, and you should have completed the perfect, superhero PJ Mask birthday invitation for your kid!
Download Information and Tips
- Right-Click your selection
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate where the file is going to be saved in your device, or just leave it as it is.
- Click that “Save” button, or tap “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can easily edit/add some information on it through Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For printing paper: I’d recommend you to use Card-stock paper over the other ones, because it’s known to be used for various occasion, from Formal to Informal, like Wedding, and Birthday Party.