I’m a flower-person. Somehow, this was happened or taught to myself even when I was just three years old, because my house at that time was like garden with white cabin on the corner. I walked my child years to see the beautiful magnolia, rose, daisy all along, and those are the least thing that turns me a flower person.
My lovely little daughter was somehow inherited this habit as she literally asked this in her third birthday party, “Hey mommy, look at the beautiful daisies!” or “Doesn’t that garden roses smell good?”, “I want that at my birthday mom” and so on. Well, the stories live onto these days, when she brings out my laptop and asked me to create flower themed party invitation with her.
How does it look? Here they are,
The romantic flowers were brought here and made as the bordering which decorates the top-right & bottom-left section of the card and vice versa. It will make your invitation card-to-be different from the rest you might already see it on Pinterest or Instagram. Since the template comes in seven different options, you can get all of them and keep the rest for future event. How great it is? Having it in fully personalized as well as being able to edit through smartphone or laptop.
Let your creativity shine as you customize and add some Knick & knacks on this beautiful invitation cards. Are you wondering how to get these adorable template? Relax, you only need an extra effort for this stunning template. These following steps will help you,
- First of all, you need to left-click the preview image.
- Then right-click it and select “Save image as”.
- Locate the destination folder (Where the file is going to be saved in your device).
- Once you done with that, you can tap “Enter” or click “Save” to finish it off.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you get any problems or have questions.