Going for a walk in the forest and toasting marshmallows are some of my favorite activities to enjoy the great
Autumn season. My friend, Rachel, she was anticipating her little girl’s 5th birthday, not long ago. Her first thing to do was ringing my phone to ask me to help her find out how the party stationery will look like.
I think it was quite convincing for me after hearing her story and idea of what she wanted to do for the party. It was like a jumping in a pile of leaves, I just discovered good reason to make another Autumn themed party invitations. It’s very obvious that you’re going to love it. Am I wrong? Lol.
It combines both Modern and Contemporary element which is represented here throughout the beautiful hand-drawn Autumn leaves such as the yellow, maple, ash and so on. This whole collection is a masterpiece for Autumn. On its back, you will have rustic or vintage-inspired background, alongside the surroundings, aesthetic soft-watercolor leaves decorations.
These stunning watercolor floral template design is ready to be picked by you for your special day. Our template features stunning decoration in watercolor style of painting. Designed in portrait (5×7), and also using attractive vintage style background design. Actually, I’ve added a couple touch to the background layer, so it doesn’t look so blend.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
Leave a Reply