Vintage Floral is definitely a great to have, not only work for party décor in certain type of event, like Wedding event, but it also works tremendously well for Birthday and Baby shower party. Here, this post will show you stunning collection of that inspired by the popular, Aesthetic Greenery from popular Home décor artist.
For the main decorations or elements here, I think you’re going to notice it soon. Yep! There is beautiful foliage here and it also doubled with the help of gorgeous Gold leaf. Watercolor design was still popular as for, so I think perhaps it’s good for this particular collection to have the beautiful Watercolor drawing that proven to be loved by thousands and featured in the list of popular design these days.
By the way, I almost forgot to mention it for you if there are 10+ template designs, with one particular template design that has written sample text to guide you on how to perfectly order and write your party information. Since the template itself was more into “Modern” style, I think it’s necessary for you to use simple font or typeface, rather than picking “Vintage” hand writing style font. You can easily get those fonts on the Internet and find a good one that is free for personal use (like our template designs).
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
If the download process is done, check the file and unpack it with WinRar or any Rar file opener. Go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there. If everything is done, read this:
- Open the template with Ms. Word and insert your text.
- Go find some information about printing paper you’d like to use, and get some supplies at stationery shop.
- Print it on 5×7 cardstock paper or any printing paper (Cotton, Kraft, Linen, etc.).