Bring the garden into your special party/event with these fresh, floral and leaf design invitation templates. Our range of modern floral and foliage themed template that’s vary widely in style, enabling you to adorn your party stationery with beautiful flowers. Can’t wait to see it? Here is how it looks,
The exceptional quality and style of this collection supports you to use it in various event you wished for. Thanks to its aesthetic layout and color scheme that makes the overall design works in harmony. As we can see, each templates have its own beautiful presentation and decoration, with a range of greenery foliage (Eucalyptus leaf) with additional, aesthetic looking text box, there really is something for everyone!
In addition, the reason behinds the solid white background was solely because of I think this template will work great on card-stock paper with either Matte or Glossy finished. The decorative elements will show off perfectly the beauty of its own minimalist and soft color palette.
How to download our template
To download these template, you can have it for free, by the way. Before you get ready to edit and insert your own text into the template, you need to follow this guide,
- The first steps you have to do is click on each one of your selected template
- Then right click on them – choose “save image as”
- Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download proves will be automatically started by now.
- Apps for editing: Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- To open our template, you need Ms. Paint or third-party apps like Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop. Ms. Word? Is it real? Yeah, that’s true! because these day, Ms. Word is great app and more than enough to help you to handle a basic editing, like adding text or picture.
- For printing material, we suggest you to use cardstock paper, it weighs around 20-80lbs and comes with a variety of textures and colors, you can also go for the glossy paper, as it can absorb inks really well, so your printed image will look sharper.
Leave a Reply