The increasing number of DIY Party kits, from garland to party invitation card, it helps a lot of parents, especially new parents who wants to celebrate their new born baby first milestone. These days, you could easily get any inspiration on Internet, Movie? Book? You can do both at once like beautiful and cute Peter The Rabbit birthday ideas. How’s it? Sounds great, doesn’t it? Keep reading this post and you’re going to get 7+ invitation templates with adorable Peter The Rabbit and his friend.
This beautiful collection features bunch of elements in watercolor art. The first one is the gorgeous scenery of “Garden” scenery that took over the main layer of the card. The tree, twigs, branch, and grass, all of them have astonishing details, nice touch of soft pastel color and last but not least, it also provides good “base” both for the text and the others graphic.
Peter and his friend have also been portrayed in watercolor style and since there are seven templates here, you will not just get one or two but seven different graphics of Peter and his friend. Some of them even had flowers surrounding him.
“Hippity Hop, Hooray!”, this wording is a great opening for the card, followed by Please join us for … You can continue the pre-written text with your own party detailed information. If you have no clue about it, it’s good for you to see one of the provided preview that has my written sample in there. If you’re beginner, you don’t have to make your text looks as fancy as I did here. In general, you can use stock font/typefaces in either Ms. Word or Photoshop.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as and locate the destination folder
- After that, you can either tap your “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- Print the template on any printing paper you like. The best one is cardstock paper.
Leave a Reply