Check out these fun guides on how to make our own invitation card with printable template.
This section is the important part of hosting/throwing any parties out there, especially if you are having a plan to throw a party in this current situation, which we need to keep our distance to our loved ones. That’s hard dudes, but with all the unprecedented things happened lately, The Show Must Go On, right? Of course.
You may get a little worry on what should you do to adorn your next party invitations, right? Relax, I got something for you. A sort of “Tropical Boho” styled invitations card. These template has a bunch of stuff, and neither of them will make you feel disappointed. From Canvas Texture to Paper Grain style background, along with the aesthetic “Monstera” or “Swiss Cheese Plant” and Palm Leaves as its decorations.
For the most part in these template are editable with Microsoft Word, so for anyone of you, who haven’t had enough experience in editing would be able to personalize it, with ease, and no-drama! Ha-ha.
How to Download
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and now you should be seeing “G-drive Page”
- Click the “RED” download button, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
How to insert text
Text boxes can be useful for drawing attention to specific text. They can also be helpful when you need to move text around in your document. Ms. Word allows you to format text boxes and the text within them with a variety of styles and effects. Here is how to do it,
- Select the Insert tab, then click the Text Box command in the Text group.
- A drop-down menu will appear. I’d choose the “Simple Text Box”, but basically, you can draw your own text boxes.
- The insertion point will appear inside the text box. You can now type to create text inside the text box.
- To finish it, click anywhere outside the text box to return to your document.