Kids’ birthday parties with a spa theme are quite trendy these days. It’s easy to see why. Being pampered in the company of your best friends is a wonderful experience for both children and adults.
Today, we’re offering some helpful hints for planning a delightful, delicious at-home spa party with your family. These concepts are also entirely adaptable, as they may be used for children of many ages and stages, as well as transformed into a distant event.
Spa Party Theme Ideas
While we believe that one of our hassle-free and all-inclusive spa party packages is the ideal way to enjoy a properly choreographed spa party, we also recognize that now is not the right time for in-person activities.
But it doesn’t mean we won’t assist families in planning unforgettable parties for their birthday child and their closest friends!
Party themes are a great way to keep your party planning efforts focused and directed. Include favorite features and pastimes that the birthday child will enjoy when choosing a theme for the party.
The following themes would work well for a spa party:
Pretending to be a mermaid has a certain attraction and magic to it. Consider the following suggestions to help your child’s mermaid fantasies come true during their spa birthday party:
- Blues, purples, and deep pink sparkly nail paint are available.
- Streamers and decorations with an ocean motif should be used.
- Food from the sea! Goldfish crackers, sugar cookies with decorations, or blue mermaid juice are all good options.
- Play songs from the soundtrack of Disney’s The Little Mermaid.
- Silk flowers and jewel stickers can be added to teal-colored flip-flops.
Young children are always fascinated by magical creatures. If the birthday child is a unicorn aficionado, consider some of these ideas for a unicorn spa party they won’t soon forget.
- Make a unicorn-themed birthday cake.
- Give each guest a unicorn horn or have the crafty tweens make one for themselves.
- Apply temporary hair mascara to each guest’s “mane.”
Spa Party Treatment Ideas – Which One You’ll Choose?
Allow partygoers to unwind and get pampered with age-appropriate spa treatments. Although not every spa service is appropriate for every age group, a salon experience may be modified to suit everyone with a little imagination.
Preschoolers ( 3-5 y.o)
Preschoolers enjoy wriggling, giggling, and moving around. Finding spa treatments that young guests will love necessitates considering options that are brief, pleasant, and offer a lot of flexibility.
Consider the following simple and lavish preschooler ideas:
- Manicures and pedicures with non-toxic nail polish.
- Allow children to pamper a doll. Use washable markers as nail polish and make-up, and provide them with lovely barrettes or scrunchies to decorate their doll’s hair.
- To create a “under the sea” ambiance, use a bubble machine.
Aged Kids (6-9 y.o)
Spa treatments for children aged six to eight years might last longer than playing. However, this age group still enjoys moving about and being goofy! Try the following spa-treatment options for school-aged children:
- Manicures and pedicures can be done at home. Include a variety of nail paint colors and glittering nail stickers.
- Face masks should be used.
- Lip gloss and lip balms, as well as other play cosmetic items, should be available.
Tweens (ages 10 to 12)
Tweens are a special group. Physical and emotional changes accompany the transition from childhood to adolescence.
Consider emphasizing skincare and the need of self-care to the “big kids” when organizing a spa party for them. Here are a few great methods to do so:
- Share crucial skincare recommendations during a manicure and pedicure.
- To make a sugar scrub for your hands, feet, and body, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Experiment with relaxation or mindfulness techniques while using a facial mask.
Spa Party Theme Decorations
Consider organizing a spa party if you’re looking for a fun tween girl party theme. Let’s get ready to be pampered and have a good time with some spa day party ideas!
This spa party theme is the ideal way to celebrate in a more grown-up style, with everything from mani/pedis to facials, cucumber slices to matching robes!
When throwing a spa party at home, one thing to keep in mind is that you want your guests to be delighted the moment they come in.
Consider what it’s like to enter a real spa. It is important to make a good first impression. You want to look at something and think, “Wow.” That was unquestionably achieved by this party.
The best part about throwing a spa party is that all of the activities are included. A spa day does not require that you visit a professional spa or salon.
Manicures, pedicures, facials, and other beauty treatments may all be done at home with the help of easy-to-assemble stations.
A make-up station and a pamper station were set up for each of the females. Then there were the sweets, of course. There will be a lot of candy!
At the make-up station, you may use colorful gumballs, which look great against the pool. They yearned for summer’s languid days and poolside activities as a result of the entire party.
Investing in some fun coordinated tableware is a terrific way to get your party off on the right foot. These sets also make decorating simple because they set the color and tone and, in most cases, contain matching decorations!
You can go for a cute mint-colored ensemble for this theme. For a tween or teen party, it’s fun and lighthearted without being too babyish.
A pinkish set, with its bright colors and colorful graphics, is also excellent for a teen or adult spa party if you want something a little more “grown up.”
Spa Party Theme Invitations
Choose cards that fit the theme to let your daughter’s friends know they’re in for a fantastic night of R&R right away when they receive their invitations.
After you’ve sent out the invitations, it’s time to start planning the perfect party! Your daughter will feel especially special with personalized wording throughout the party.
Planning a spa party can be stressful, especially if we are anxious to throw the “ideal” party. When preparing a children’s event, remember to be flexible and let the children explore and enjoy themselves.