No Girl party would be complete without some sassy finishing touches with a little punch to it. Personalized goodies like lollipops, stickers, candy, and more will leave your party guests ready to fight crime before their bedtime, just like Gabby and her friends, DJ Catnip, Catrat, Kitty Fairy, Pillow Cat and Cakey. And…?
Every party needs a piñata! Have everyone feel just like their favorite little supergirls as they pack a punch so hard that the piñata will have all your guests leaving with arms full of sweets!
Send out our special Glitter Gabby’s Dollhouse invitations, and you’ll get everyone excited for the big day. When it’s time for party, we won’t disappoint you! For example, this template collection offers great presentation of Gabby and other characters on 5×7 portrait orientation card and sits on lines of shimmering hearts.
Set the scene even further with our matching decorations and balloons, and you’ll really have your daughter and her guests feeling like little superheroes. Gabby’s Dollhouse birthday banners, pennant flags and centerpieces, and hanging swirl décor – we have you covered for all of your decorating needs!
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.