It’s sunny day! Everything is gonna be okay, so thank you for coming to this blog and let’s make Sesame Street invitation in the easiest way! Whether it’s a girl or boy, this fun Sesame Street is suitable for both of them. It seems like the time flies so fast, isn’t it? I fell you, girls. I still vividly remember seeing this show on TV and now …?? I’ve three little sweethearts here and watching the show! 😂
Speaking of kids’ birthday party, your party invitation should have bunch of colors in there. If it’s possible, makes them as colorful as possible. But it isn’t that easy as it may seem. For that reason, I’ve made this 10+ Sesame Street invitation for you.
Both you and your child deserve the best party stationery that impress everyone in the town. This adorable is presented in colorful wavy-pattern as its background, adorable bracket frame and you also get bunch of characters from Sesame Street show, such as Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bret and others.
With many things happened here, it will be perfect to attract your guest’s attention, for real. In addition, you also get this invitation in 5×7 format, which is very useful to help you find the right printing material (Paper) and print the final draft.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).