Today is another day of complimenting the great summer season that we almost have showed 20+ of our latest collection, nothing would leave you empty handed once you visit our site. All these amazing ideas this week have me even more excited about spring! I hope you’ve enjoyed the series as much as I do.
After we finished our last collection, I personally wanted to make another with bright and cheery flowers in watercolor and enchanting layout for the main layer. As my mind began to dry up, my mom came in rescue, helping me with her beautiful idea. I just adore how it turned out!
This templates offers a simple or we might know it as watercolor design. For the main layer, I’ve decorated them with beautiful yet aesthetic background. Besides that, as we can see, I’ve placed beautiful roses and magnolia in alluring blush and purple color, along with pretty text box design – so you can write down your party information as detailed as possible.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).