Hello Kitty is a well-known Japanese cat that lives with her twin sister and parents in London. She is adorably lovely and adored by millions of people all around the world. Guests of all ages will enjoy your Hello Kitty birthday party.
Hello Kitty Party Ideas
A Hello Kitty party is the purrfect theme for your daughter’s upcoming birthday if she’s a fan of Sanrio’s fictional feline heroine who’s never seen without a bow! Continue reading for ideas on how to create a fantastic Hello Kitty birthday party, including invites, décor, favors, games, and more.
Hello Kitty Party Decorations
Pinks, reds, and light pastels should be used to decorate the room. To fit your theme, use a lot of these colors in balloons and streamers. Throughout the space, hang paper lanterns.
Attach a bouquet of balloons on a Hello Kitty toy as a focal point. To add a pop of color to any meal, choose a foil fringe Hello Kitty centerpiece.
For a great photo opportunity, blow up a Hello Kitty air walker balloon. Add a personal touch by hanging a handmade banner.
Decorate the tabletop with pink sequins, party confetti, or little candies. Decorate the walls with Hello Kitty posters.
Make lovely bows out of pink table cover strips for each chair to add a touch of Hello Kitty charm. To begin, fold a plastic tablecloth lengthwise around two rectangular pieces of cardboard to form a huge bow.
Make pleats next, and tape them together in the centre. Make a smaller bow and put it on top of the larger one, cinching them together using duct tape in the middle. Use a paper cutout from the Hello Kitty swirl decorations to dress up your beautiful decor – it’ll look so cute!
Dressed Up Like Pretty Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty and her pals each have their own distinctive style, and so can your birthday girl! For the party, replace the pink bow with a Hello Kitty top hat headband and the matching rainbow tutu and wings!
There’s something for everyone with items ranging from sweet to sparkly, all-pink to rainbow. Necklaces, bracelets, headbands, ribbons, and other accessories should be gathered and set out on platters for easy selecting. Don’t forget to prepare your camera!
Hello Kitty Party Favors & Supplies
Send your guests home with themed goodies to thank them for attending. Here are some cute post-party takeaways to consider:
- Hello Kitty lip gloss necklaces
- Hello Kitty hair clips
- Hello Kitty pencils and erasers
- Hello Kitty stationery sets
- Hello Kitty temporary tattoos
- Hello Kitty activity books
- Personalized products like zipper pulls, bookmarks, and magnets.
You may want to consider purchasing, borrowing, or renting the following items for your Hello Kitty party in addition to basic Hello Kitty party supplies like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations:
- Rainbow Hello Kitty Balloon Bouquet
- Custom Hello Kitty Rainbow Invitations
- Hello Kitty Mini Bubbles
- Custom Hello Kitty Rainbow Banners
- Rainbow Hello Kitty Thank You Notes
- Rainbow Hello Kitty Keychain
- Custom Girls Birthday Big Head
- Custom Girls Birthday Cardboard Cutout
- Rainbow Hello Kitty Confetti
- Custom Hello Kitty Rainbow Photo Banners
- Pull String Hello Kitty Pinata Kit
- Giant Gliding Hello Kitty Balloon
- Bright Pink Plastic Table Cover
- Bright Pink Streamer
- Bright Pink Heavy-Duty Plastic Forks
- Bright Pink Plastic Cups
- Hello Kitty Cupcake Topper
- Hello Kitty Water Bottle Labels
Hello Kitty Party Invitations
The best approach to get people excited about the big day is to send out unique invitations. Here are some possibilities if you have the time to construct your own invitations:
- Use pink or red paper to cut the shape of a bow. Add glitter glue to the edges and a sticker in the center with the celebration details.
- Use your computer to print Hello Kitty images and paste them around the party information on cardstock.
- Draw on Hello Kitty’s face and bow on invitations cut out in the shape of her head. On the back, write the event details.
- Tie a red or pink ribbon around each envelope if you can deliver your invitations by hand. Glitter glue, sequins, and stickers can be used to adorn your invites.
- For an extra special touch, sprinkle glitter in the envelope.
But if you don’t have any time to do those lists. Just simply using this free printables and share to your guests:
As a special present for the girls, include a Hello Kitty hair clip inside each invite or connect them to the envelope with a piece of curling ribbon. They’ll adore getting their hair dyed in a variety of hues!
Hello Kitty Party Cake Ideas
Without a Hello Kitty cake, no Hello Kitty birthday party would be complete! Because Hello Kitty has a simple face, making this cake isn’t too tough.
- Make a circular cake in the oven.
- Print a Hello Kitty face image from your computer, cut it out, and then use a toothpick to trace it onto the cake.
- White icing should be used to cover Hello Kitty’s face.
- Make her eyes and nose out of black jelly beans and a yellow jelly bean.
- To make her whiskers, use black licorice laces or black gel icing.
- Use red or pink icing to make her characteristic bow below her ear.
- You can also use a real bow and take it off before cutting the cake.
Hello Kitty Party Games and Fun Activities
Hello Kitty Bean Bag Toss
Toss the bean bag to Hello Kitty and see how far you can get! This Hello Kitty bean bag toss game allows everyone to enjoy the sunshine while playing all day! At the conclusion of the games, give each good sport a Hello Kitty trophy.
Clip the bow on Hello Kitty
Kitty White is all dolled up, but her bow is missing! Arrange the children in a line and have them take turns playing the Hello Kitty party game, a sweet variation on pin the tail on the donkey. For a DIY touch, add pink and blue paper garlands and little paper fans around the edge.
Hello Kitty Sack Race
With this beautiful carnival game, hop and bounce to the finish line – but don’t skip! Give each girl a Hello Kitty potato bag and see who is the first to cross the finish line.