Celebrating our loved ones’ birthday will always be one of the reason for us to be able to meet up with our family or friend, sharing all the good stories from the past, meeting the new member of your big family, and last but not least, wishing all the best wishes for the “birthday” person.
By the way, have you ever tried to make your own party invitation card? Really? What was the result? Ha-ha! This was my question to one of my friend, actually. She was slightly sad to tell me her story, and luckily before the d-day of her kids’ birthday, I was able to make one for her and today, I’m going to share it with you.
Are you excited with them? Let’s have a look at these one, folks…
This template was inspired from Paw Patrol, this one is Computer-Animated series that was aired on Nickelodeon. It would be perfect for you, isn’t it? For your upcoming birthday boy/girl’s party. It has six different designs, each of them basically has unique decorations, like colorful Confetti & Balloons, Paw Patrol’s Characters & its cool Badge, and last but not least, you also got a stylish Font designs and colors.
Despite all that stuff, you also got our new feature though, because starting out from a couple weeks ago, I decided to include/make my template using Microsoft Word, so it will have Docx file-format, and you can easily edit it whatever you want. I can guarantee you that for the most part of it, it would be 100% editable with Ms word, guys.
DOWNLOAD PAW PATROL TEMPLATES HERE
- Click the download link above (Blue-highlighted text).
- Wait for a moment, you will be directed to Google Drive download page.
- Did you the “Red” download button appeared at the middle of your screen? If yes, click that.
- Locate the destination folder, and tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Before you’re able to open the file (Template), you’ll need to extract the file (Using WinRar/7Zip). Then you can start to personalize it, folks.
- If you have any question, don’t forget to ask it to me, by the way, I’ll try to help you as quick as possible.
Leave a Reply