Bored to see something similar over and over? What would you do to remove that thing in your mind? It’s hard, isn’t it? Hahaha. I knew how it feels 😂. Actually, we are blessed to live in this great era where we there are hundreds creative people out there are willing to share fun party ideas, like this ones,
The concept behinds this collection is Sleepover or Pajama kind of party. Which is popular for kids. Thanks to adorable vector and other graphics here such as Gingham pattern, unique Pajama design (Panda, Unicorn, etc.) and cool presentation of light from torch that’s shining the text box where your text will be placed.
You will notice pretty big kind of text box here, it wasn’t meant to be made as a text box, actually, and instead of doing it like that, I decided to use it to resemble bed. It’s quite difficult, though, to portray bed or bunk bed in 2d layout 😂.
Anyway, by using any one of these, it allows you to combine the template with your own style of typography. Today, I preferred myself to use both cute and Modern typefaces. You can see that through the preview image, those texts have been written in Brush style and Bubble typefaces.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.