Easiest way to have great inspiration to be used as your party’s invitation card is here. Home to hundreds upon hundreds invitation templates for various events. This time marks another of our post that features Ninja for your ninja warrior birthday party.
Do you want to see it, right?
Okay, let’s take a look at this and I hope it can be good enough for any of your upcoming party. Take your time and learn the easiest way to create your own party invitation under an hour.
This following templates were done in a little while ago, so it’s definitely fresh from the oven and what could be better than this? You can be the first one to feature this at your party and get the best impression from your guests for your great sense of humor and design. The template was trying to catch key details in Ninja Warrior, such as The Ninja and its poses. This time, I decided to go with 2d design, but it won’t decrease the quality, though, and indeed increase the overall cuteness of the card. You can tell that by seeing the cute ninja where he’s doing workout with rope/jump-skipping. Ain’t that cute, right?
To accommodate your party information or we often called it as a place where your text will be displayed, I left a quite big space for it. It’s right below the Ninja Warrior word. See the preview image to get some idea of how it’s going to look like with fully-written text in it by seeing the preview image I’ve provide here.
Don’t bother to ask any question by writing it through the comment box right below the “Download Instructions”. See you in the next update.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Ms. Word
- Open the file first. Firstly, open Microsoft Word 2007 or later version, then go to Insert > Picture.
- After that, go to Insert once more, then click “Text Box” > Simple Text Box.
- Now you are able to write your own text and also able to move elsewhere.