Eucalyptus is amazing for weddings! These beautiful leaves fit any wedding style and theme and look gorgeous everywhere! Despite that, flowers like Tulip and Magnolia are also excellent choice to amplify the beauty of your party. Decorate your wedding aisle with awesome eucalyptus garlands and bunches, add flowers and ribbon. Put leaves instead of petals on your aisle, decorate your altar or arch with eucalyptus, draperies and flowers.
Here are some ideas to decorate your party stationery with eucalyptus and tulip, and if they aren’t enough, then take a look at the details and it will blow your mind!
In most circumstances, it’s good to have a lot of options to choose from, so did this collection. I give you several designs that all of them have the editable feature to match with your own personal preferences, and somehow it has their own roles, especially role for deliver meaning behind the Flower. Let’s take the Tulip as an example, this beautiful foliage symbolizes dignity, affection and wisdom. Those are great for Wedding or sort of, whereas the White Magnolia will most work great for birthday celebration, represent the transformation each years to more beautiful and colorful stages.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
How to Print
- Prepare the materials, such as Paper (Cardstock, Cotton, Kraft, etc.), ruler and so forth.
- Once you finished with the editing or replacing the text with your own, then you just need to go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (How many copies, paper sizes and more).