This month my sister’s youngest daughter will be turned 2 and we planned a very special and intimate celebration for our animal loving little girl! It was not hard finding the perfect party supplies, but, as always, we got many obstacles to find a decent invitation card design. Thus, I need to get my hands on it. Lucky me, I could finish it off almost three weeks prior to the party and here they are,
My sister decided to also share it with you all, everyone! We are hoping that I could be somehow helping you to adorn your party stationery so that your kid will have better confidence to invite his/her friend to come. This template features the timeless Lion King, such as Mufasa, Simba, Scar, Timon, Zazu, Pumbaa and more. All of them have been drawn in cute baby rendition.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF TIMELESS LION KING INVITATION HERE
To match with the entire concept, I decided to add a few more elements to make it looks like a legit “jungle” displayed in your invitation card. I’ve added something like trailing trees, green leaves and much more. All of those elements will be gathered and form great harmony to decorate your party details. You can see the preview image that has written text on it, it will show you how it’s done.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.
Leave a Reply