A few days back, I had good times talking about how I managed to help my friend to create an adorable Cocomelon birthday invitation, and what do we have here for today? Let’s have a look at these ones,
What is this? Isn’t that Pocoyo?
Absolutely! This birthday invitations are great for toddlers, both girls and boys. It’s a gender-neutral design that people in these days are desperately looking for it. It came up with awesome “Cartoon” inspired design, with the lovely “garden” or sort of (I don’t know how it’s called, lol) and last but not least, the greenery.
Besides that, you also got the Pocoyo’s characters like himself, Pato, Elly, Loula, Sleepy Bird and many more. Those are the main highlight of the card, that’s why I have rounded up many of them and put it in each templates evenly.
If I choose to tell everything here, I think it’d be better for you to look at each detail yourself, because you’ll discover why this become one of my favorite design for anyone who is looking for adorable 2nd birthday invitation design.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.