If your child pirate enjoys the Jake and the Never Land Pirates TV show and toys, we’ve got everything you’ll need to throw a sea-worthy Jake and the Never Land Pirates party!
Pirate invites, pirate decorations, pirate games, pirate inspired cuisine, and pirate favor ideas are all included in our Jake and the Never Land Pirates party ideas guide. For a fantastic birthday, use these Jake and the Never Land Pirates party ideas, tips, and tricks.
Jake and The NeverLand Pirates Party Ideas
Ahoy, Mateys! Get ready for a lively party- stock up on tableware, decorations, and favors that all feature your favorite Pirate Crew! Jake, Izzy, Cubby, and Skully are ready for adventure as you welcome guests aboard your ship! Make sure you’ve got enough plates, napkins, and cups to last on your fantastic journey, and see to it that your ship is the best-decorated in the fleet with our centerpieces, wall posters, hanging swirls, and streamers!
The fun doesn’t stop there- once you get a look at our favors selection, you’ll find tons of toys and prizes, so your swashbucklers will be making off with plenty of treasure! Yo-ho, let’s go!
Set up an island scene for your party pirates with themed decorations. That Jake and the NeverLand Pirates table cover really looks like a giant map! Set sail with a shipshape centerpiece kit and tableware. Your little pirates will be yo-ho-ho-ing all day!
Combine Jake and the NeverLand Pirates balloons, banners, and streamers with island-inspired netting and a bamboo-printed room roll to transform the living room or entrance.
When it’s time to eat, get the kids to drop anchor with Jake and the Never Land Pirates place-settings! Start with a map-printed tablecloth, then add tableware and riches for the pirates to play with until the cake arrives, such as eyepatches, doubloons, and blowouts.
With striped gift wrap and curling ribbon, create a pirate sail for your party area. Cut small holes in the top of three feet of wrapping paper and thread with ribbon. Add a picture of Jake from a Jake and the Never Land Pirates scene setting to the center and cut a jagged edge on the bottom. Raise your homemade sail over the refreshments table or somewhere else where the pirate crew will see it!
Party Games and Activities
The key to a successful party is a fun theme and a variety of awesome party games and activities. Today, I am sharing the fabulous games and activities that entertained all the little pirate party guests at Jake and the Neverland Pirates birthday party.
Pirate Treasure Hunt
The greatest Neverland Pirates party game ever is a pirate treasure hunt. Use streamers to lay out the trail, with several stations of activities along the way, and a treasure chest with treats for each tiny pirate guest, such as gold coins on a dish, at the finish. They’ll have a blast looking for treasure where x is marked!
Pin the Tail on the Jake
Have the kids take turns playing this pirate version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, with stickers instead of pins! Blindfold the kids, then let them have a go at this Jake and the Never Land Pirates party game where they try to stick a doubloon sticker on top of Jake’s treasure chest. When everyone’s had a turn, the person with the doubloon closest to the correct spot earns some treasure of their own!
Load a pull-string Jake and the Never Land Pirates pinata full of themed treats and favors, then let each member of the birthday crew pull a string until the “magic” ribbon releases all the goodies!
Party Food Ideas
Adventures with pirates might work up quite a hunger. Birthday party food such as chips, soda, and the themed pirate food ideas below will refuel your little explorers.
- Use fun names to label ordinary Jake and the NeverLand Pirates party foods. Serve snacks like “Pirate Pretzels,” “Barnacle Burgers,” “Doubloon Doughnuts,” “Gold Nugget Chicken Bites,” and “Captain Hook Hot Dogs.”
- Serve fresh snacks like fruit, pineapple juice in coconut shells, and veggies. Use fruits to make tropical dishes like pineapple chicken kabobs or coconut shrimp.
- Mix iced tea and lemonade to make “Bilgewater” drinks.
- Decorate cookies to look like the Jake and the Never Land Pirates gold doubloons using yellow frosting.
- Fill clear plastic cups with blue gelatin and place orange wedges on top. Insert a toothpick with a flag attached into the orange to create a pirate ship!
- Your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party guests will have lots of energy, so design your pirate snacks so guests can “Grab ’em and go!” Chips, cheese cubes and fish crackers make great finger foods!
In addition to the traditional birthday cake, some fun dessert ideas for a Jack and the Never Land Pirates Party are:
- Fresh island fruit
- Pixie dust cupcakes (cupcakes iced and topped with edible glitter)
- Aw, Coconuts! Cupcakes (from Cubby’s famous line) with cupcakes topped with icing mixed with sweetened, shredded coconut
- Salt water taffy
- Cannonballs (cake balls rolled in black icing)
Jake invitation sets make gathering the crew a breeze. Fill in the spaces with the details of your party’s who, what, when, and where. Insert a save-the-date sticker and seal with the provided sticker seal into the corresponding envelopes. “Ahoy, mateys!” you can say faster than you can say “Ahoy, mateys!”
Make your invites extra unique by including Jake and the Never Land Pirates wristbands if you’re hand-delivering them. Punch a hole in the corner of the envelope and use a curling ribbon to attach a bracelet.
If you’re wondering on how to download this template collection and what you should do next, please read and follow these following guides:
- Choose your template design
- Move your mouse pointer and Left-Click the template
- Wait for a while, a new page will be appeared
- Right-click the template and choose “save image as” to save it
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter
If the download process has finished, Open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. Then insert your text or party information. Print the final draft on cardstock or any printing paper.
Give your birthday star’s friends themed favor buckets before they leave! Fill a container with paper shred and Jake and the NeverLand Pirates party favors, such as small bubbles, wristbands, eyepatches, and, of course, gold!
Alternately, make swashbuckling treasure chests out of recyclable Jake and the NeverLand Pirates favor cups! Decorate a paper shred pillow with themed treats such as pencils, magnifying glasses, and gold doubloons. Place the cups in a clear favor bag and tie with ribbon – yay!