Throw a fantasy Barbie birthday themed party for your Barbie girl and her friends, and everyone will be tickled pink. Keep reading for ideas on Barbie party invites, decorations, favors, activities, and more.
Decorations for Barbie Themed Party
There’s no better way to honor your little angel’s passion for Barbie than to throw her a Barbie-themed birthday party, which will immerse her in ‘Barbie’s wonderland.’
The party should be themed around Barbie’s world. This means a riot of brilliant pink and lavender colors. Here are a few pointers:
- Use Barbie’s favorite colors, pink and lavender, to decorate. To match your Barbie party theme, use a lot of balloons and streamers in these colors!
- Hang a sign or a personalized banner that says “Welcome to Barbie’s Dream House” at the front of your house.
- Tie pink ribbons around vases and other decorative items.
- Decorate the party area with Barbie dolls, furniture, cars, and other accessories.
- Posters of Barbie should be hung on the wall.
- Decorate the table with sequins and pink candles.
- Use bright pink construction paper or poster board to make flowers and hang them on the walls.
- A Barbie centerpiece will brighten up the table
How to Look Like a Pretty Barbie?
Dressing up as Barbie is probably the only thing more fun than being surrounded by Barbie. With a beautiful Barbie birthday costume, your cute princess can rock her confidence.
Barbie, if she’s anything, is up-to-date! Phedonix Denim Art can make your loved one a creative personalized denim jacket to complement any party theme! She’ll be ready to rock her party with a tutu and matching pink headpiece.
The girls naturally enjoyed playing dress-up, but it’s best to plan ahead if you want the activity to continue longer than 15 minutes. We could tell they were feeling a little overwhelmed after spending some time looking through the “closet” of alternatives. So we started giving them Fashion Challenges to find matching outfits:
- Dress like if you’re preparing to take a vacation to Paris!
- What would you put on if you were going out to a lovely dinner with your parents?
- Are you a rock star, a member of a female band, or an opera singer set to appear on stage?
- You’ve just won the jackpot and are on the verge of purchasing a mansion for your entire family.
Barbie Party Food Ideas
Barbie’s birthday party meals must be bright and pink to match her world! Here are some culinary suggestions:
- Mousse de strawberries
- Mini doughnuts in pink
- Fruit salad for each person
- Marshmallows in pink and white
- Fairy bread in pink
- Barbie toppers on pink cupcakes
Barbie Party Favors and Supplies
Fill little purses or pink lunch boxes with goodies to thank friends for attending your Barbie birthday party, such as:
- Barbie decals
- Tattoos that are only temporary
- Feather boas in pink
- Barrettes and other hair accessories are available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Pink bubble gum bubble bath
- Barbie tiaras are available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Nail polish and make-up
- Barbie’s wardrobe and accessories
Things to do for your birthday celebrations!
Barbie is in style! Why not throw a fashion show for your lady and her pals, where they may walk the runway, pose for photos, and flaunt their confidence in large sunglasses, head boppers, beads, and bow clips? Not only will you obtain cute photos, but the girls will think they’re in a real fashion show.
Don’t forget to capture the moment! It’s time for each woman to flaunt her self-assurance by having some cheeky and daring fun. Make a photoshoot with the females. After that, siblings, father, and mother are welcome to join in the fun! The photographs will provide your angel with priceless memories that she will cherish for years to come. To complete the look, hire a Barbie Photo Booth!
How about playing the games?
These fun party games can be changed to fit your birthday party theme – simply rename the party games to characters or aspects of your theme. Plus, all the children’s birthday party games are tested and approved by kids 7, 8 and 9 year olds.
Stomping on Balloons
Using an arms length of string, tie a half-blown balloon to each guest’s ankle. At the first mention of the phrase “Go!” To pop, everyone attempts to step on each other. It’s a lot of fun!
Children should form two lines after breaking into two teams. Hold hands with your teammates and tell them not to let go. The goal is for the teams to get the hula hoop from one end of the line to the other without letting go of their hands. This is a goofy and entertaining birthday party game!
A pole or broomstick is held at child’s height by two older kids or adults. Begin by playing music and instructing the children to bend backwards and walk beneath the pole without touching it. Lower the pole an inch or two after each round. A player is eliminated if they touch the pole.
Barbie Themed Party Invitations
You’ll need to assemble your Barbie buddies since a Barbie party isn’t complete without them. Make the invites out of bright pink cardstock die-cut dress shapes. You may also use a photograph of your daughter with her favorite Barbie doll. Alternatively, you can order a digital invitation from your preferred vendor.
- Use bright pink cardstock and die-cut dress or house shapes to make invitations.
- Use pink gingham bordered paper to print invitations.
- To paste on the invitations, print Barbie pictures from the computer or take photos of your child’s Barbie dolls. Take a photo of your youngster with her favorite Barbie doll, the better.
- For an extra special touch, add glitter or stickers to the envelope.
Inviting guests to bring their favorite Barbie dolls and accessories is a great way to start the party. If you’re organizing a makeover, you might also want to ask the females to bring dressy clothes and makeup.
What would a Barbie birthday celebration be without a traditional Barbie cake? Grab your child’s favorite Barbie and use buttercream to create a cake around her skirt. Alternatively, go for a pink or purple cake with a Barbie figure cake topper.