Playing Lego is so much fun! You can create anything with blocks. It will be good to bring Lego in your kid’s birthday party, right? Now, set the plan. First of all is your concept about the party. If you have much money, you can celebrate his/her birthday in a restaurant, hotel, or playground with fantastic decoration, catering, souvenirs, and the amusement. But if you only have small amount of money, you can explore your creativity to cut the budget.
You can apply unused goods for the decoration in Lego theme, then make or buy a birthday cake. The other alternative to cut the budget is to make your own birthday party. You need to find free printable templates.
We’ll help you to make special birthday invitation cards. We have free printable profession Lego birthday invitation templates. There are five designs here that you can choose. Each design provides a wide blank space to write the information.
How to get them? It’s very easy. Follow these instructions!
How to Download the Templates?
- Click the button Download Image above the image, and it will be automatically saved to your PC.
- If you don’t find the button, click the image, right click on it, and select Save Image As. Direct it to a folder in your PC.
How to Customize the Templates?
- Next, open a worksheet in Photoshop and import the pattern.
- Edit the size. The standard measurement is 5” x 7”.
- Write the wordings and information. Select Horizontal Type Tools and write the information in the blank area.
How to Print the Templates?
- When you’re done with the design, prepare the printer. Check the ink cartridge to make sure that the ink needed are full.
- Print it to heavy card stock paper. The paper will give you the best printing quality. You can buy the paper at Amazon.com.
Enjoy your new experience in making your own birthday invitation cards. You can visit us anytime and find your favorite templates for many occasions. Good luck and see you!