Hi guys! Today, I’ve got an DM from one of my loyal audience, she asked me to craft a beautiful invitation cards, for her upcoming birthday in June, last year. She asked me, is it possible to make a couple of design in such sort amount of time. Of course, I nailed it, even it was a pretty unique design to imagine and work. Let me skip a little bit of the story. Two days ago, maybe, I found this design and decided to do a little bit, make over and present it to you, guys.
This templates were inspired from Elegant Style design, which was on trending list in Pinterest. It features stunning colors scheme and beautiful Flower Painting, along with bunch of other stuff. On its main layer, I’ve made six different design, so you could have bunch of option to choose, from the combination of Green and Light Green background, to gorgeous roses with watercolor style painting. All of them are free, folks! So, you don’t have to worry about spending a little cash for this ones.
At the center of the card, as we can see, there is a big or large space, which is very useful for you to put or add your party details, like Where the party is going to be nailed down, What’s the rules or specific dress-code, and so on. Now one of your is done, your template – your rules!. You better get prepare for the customization.
Best Printing Paper?
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper:
- Text paper: This is the paper you have in your home printer (the ‘letterhead’ paper). It comes in various weights, generally between 20-80 lbs.
- Card-stock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent as easy as the text paper). It also comes in various weights, between 45-200 lbs.
How To Download
- Left-Click the Template, wait for seconds.
- A new page will be appeared, after it shown up.
- Right-Click the file/template, select “Save Image As”.
- After that, locate the folder (Where the file is going to be placed).
- Then Hit “enter” key, or just click “Save” to start the download process.