If you adore the world’s tiniest princess, you’ll adore these Sofia the First party planning ideas. This Disney party page has Sofia the First invitations, décor, activities, food, and favor suggestions. For a Princess Sofia baby shower fit for royalty, read our Sofia the First party ideas, tips, and tricks!
Sofia the First Baby Shower Invitations
Are you looking for a simple way to get people excited about your next event? Try printing our invites with your party details! Make your own invites to add a personal touch.
Every template on our site comes for free and can be customized using your laptop, desktop, or even smartphone.
How to Download
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display. Then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as.”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as. Then click “Enter” to start the download process.
Please note that all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you will be able to customize it right away.
Party Food and Snack Ideas
In addition to classic birthday foods like pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers, or hotdogs, you can add some princess themed food into the mix. Here are some suggestions.
- Throw a fairytale feast! Serve drinks in goblets or fancy party cups. Search our Princess party supplies for fun Princess party supplies.
- Let the children drink warm decaf tea in fancy cups and serve it with a purple rock candy stick, just like Sofia’s purple amulet.
- Have a tea party complete with dainty princess snacks. Ladyfingers, cucumber slices, tea, and mini cakes are all great options.
- I dipped pretzels in purple chocolate. I have found that having something sweet and salty balances out all of the sugared goodies at these things. You can use any kind of pretzel for this. Stick pretzels would also be cute placed in a fun jar and maybe dipped with sprinkles.
- I made cupcakes and frosting. A simple swirl and a splash of white pearly candies were enough to make them look elegant and princess-like.
Party Cake Ideas
Coming up with a great cake is perhaps one of the most daunting tasks of putting together a birthday party, but cupcake cakes can be very impressive with only a minimal amount of skill! It’s much cheaper than an elaborate bakery cake as well!
Your cupcakes don’t have to be from an expensive bakery! Prepare your favorite cupcake and use a light-colored frosting (like vanilla, almond, or lemon) that you can tint purple. Bake in pretty cupcake papers with a paper topper and your little one will squee with joy!
You can also use your favorite cake mix. Crumble the baked and cooled cake and mix with frosting until you’re able to easily form into balls. Then dip into some purple candy melts, decorate, and add a pretty pick or lollipop stick.