A Hello Kitty party is the purrfect theme for your daughter’s upcoming birthday if she’s a fan of Sanrio’s fictional feline heroine who’s never seen without a bow! Continue reading for ideas on how to create a fantastic Hello Kitty birthday party, including invites, décor, favors, games, and more.
Pinks, reds, and light pastels should be used to decorate the room. To fit your theme, use a lot of these colors in balloons and streamers. Throughout the space, hang paper lanterns.
Attach a bouquet of balloons on a Hello Kitty toy as a focal point. To add a pop of color to any meal, choose a foil fringe Hello Kitty centerpiece.
For a great photo opportunity, blow up a Hello Kitty air walker balloon. Add a personal touch by hanging a handmade banner.
Decorate the tabletop with pink sequins, party confetti, or little candies. Decorate the walls with Hello Kitty posters.
Make lovely bows out of pink table cover strips for each chair to add a touch of Hello Kitty charm. To begin, fold a plastic tablecloth lengthwise around two rectangular pieces of cardboard to form a huge bow.
Make pleats next, and tape them together in the centre. Make a smaller bow and put it on top of the larger one, cinching them together using duct tape in the middle. Use a paper cutout from the Hello Kitty swirl decorations to dress up your beautiful decor – it’ll look so cute!
Send your guests home with themed goodies to thank them for attending. Here are some cute post-party takeaways to consider:
- Hello Kitty lip gloss necklaces
- Hello Kitty hair clips
- Hello Kitty pencils and erasers
- Hello Kitty stationery sets
- Hello Kitty temporary tattoos
- Hello Kitty activity books
- Personalized products like zipper pulls, bookmarks, and magnets.
Without a Hello Kitty cake, no Hello Kitty birthday party would be complete! Because Hello Kitty has a simple face, making this cake isn’t too tough.
- Make a circular cake in the oven.
- Print a Hello Kitty face image from your computer, cut it out, and then use a toothpick to trace it onto the cake.
- White icing should be used to cover Hello Kitty’s face.
- Make her eyes and nose out of black jelly beans and a yellow jelly bean.
- To make her whiskers, use black licorice laces or black gel icing.
- Use red or pink icing to make her characteristic bow below her ear.
- You can also use a real bow and take it off before cutting the cake.
Celebrate your birthday girl with our charming Hello Kitty online invitations. Say hello to these adorable Hello Kitty invitations, and let the birthday girl choose her favorite. Our digital invitations allow you to personalize your design with your event title, date, time, and location.
In addition, I’ve made or left a pretty large space, so you can freely write or type your party information and it can be crystal clear enough to be easily read by your guests.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
Open the file with third party apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable of doing that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.
As a special present for the girls, include a Hello Kitty hair clip inside each invite or connect them to the envelope with a piece of curling ribbon. They’ll adore getting their hair dyed in a variety of hues!